A new Updater has been released. You can download from the following link: https://files.innadril.online/innadril_essence/launcher/download.html
- Important! Don't forget to properly set Game directory once opened.
Costumes System will be enabled!
- An issue with certain skills not being able to be learned after rerolling, is now fixed.
New Lootbox: Chest of Control
- Sales period: August 13 - August 27
- Offer duration: August 13 - August 27
- When crafting a Jewel Lv. 3 via Special Craft, there's a 20% chance to obtain a Jewel Lv. 4.
Improved Auto-hunting Update
Enchant UI Update
- An issue with Agathion Joy, which wasn't giving a global announce when enchanted to +9 by a player, is fixed.
- An issue with Cloak of Protection, which wasn't giving a global announce when somebody enchanted it to +9 or above, is fixed.
- An issue with Seal of Binding's casting range, is fixed.
- An issue with Zephyrus, not being announced when crafted via Random Craft, is fixed.
- An issue with certain Transformations/Skills visual effects overriding Costumes visual effects, is fixed.
- An issue with Effective Training quest, not counting all monsters mentioned in quest's info, is fixed.
- An issue with Dragon Strike not dealing correct damage value, and not dealing additional damage if target was affected by Elemental Mark, is fixed.
- Life Stones are now correctly shown under Boost → Life Stones tab (Private Store List).
- An issue with Purge's progression bar charging over 100% once all keys have been consumed on the actual period, is fixed.
- An issue with Continuous Enchantment/Combination processes, which were being stopped when character used a Rush-type skill, is fixed.
- An issue with Fatal Accuracy, which wasn't increasing frontal Backstab landrate, is fixed.
- An issue with 'Refresh' button in Special Hunting Zones UI not working while inside a Special Hunting Zone (to show actual remaining time), is fixed.
- An issue with Special Hunting Zone's remaining time not being correctly shown in Clock timer, is fixed.
- An issue with Special Hunting Zone's remaining time not being correctly updated (visual) when using a Time Stone, is fixed.
- An issue with PKs characters not being able to interact with Floran's NPCs, is fixed.
- An issue with Weapon/Armor Mastery learned automatically from Lv. 1 being re-learned after logging while should be blocked because the character has learned a class-specific mastery, is fixed.
- An issue with Amber's active skill, which wasn't correctly ignoring CP, is fixed.
- An issue with Olympiad Competitor monthly mission, which was counting only won matches instead of all in which the character participated, is fixed.
- An issue with Song of Wind Lv. 2 on Swordsinger and Dance of Fury Lv. 2 on Bladedancer, which weren't updated (self-buffs) when using those skills again while buff was on effect, is fixed.
New Lootbox: Chest of Replenishment
- Sales period: August 27 - September 10
- Appearance Stone: Emerald Weapon is now correctly applying One-handed Sword appearance to Magic Swords.
- Appearance Stone: Emerald Weapon is now correctly working on Firearms.
- From now on, when rerolling, 3-stars Spellbooks will be refunded to your character, as Sealed Spellbooks.
Reroll System has been modified regarding Olympiad participation: From now on, rerolling is available everyday except during Olympiad's validation period (Monday from 00.00 to 12.00).
- If you reroll during Olympiad fights period and have at least participated in 1 fight, your points will be reduced to 0, and you won't be able to keep participating in the Olympiad for this same period.
- If you reroll during Olympiad fights period and haven't participated in any fight, you can participate with your new class. This change aims to avoid needing to wait a full week (or more) to be able to participate in same or next Olympiad period, only if you didn't participate already in the current period in which you reroll.